Please ask your child about their learning this week using the questions below.
This gives the children the opportunity to consolidate and embed what they have learnt through discussion as they become your teacher and share their learning and understanding with you.
There is no expectation or requirement for this to be written down; we value and recognise the importance of talking and communicating with each other.
Year 1 St Luke Class and St Bernadette Class
1. What delivery did we get from Jack and what did we do with it?
2. What has happened in the story of Jack and the Beanstalk so far?
3. Can you answer these questions: 6-3 = 7-4 = 9-5 =
Year 2 St Anthony Class
1. How many centimetres are there in a metre?
2. What has happened so far in the story 'Fantastic Mr Fox' and what do you think will happen next?
3. What are the 6 the different type of animals?
Year 3 St Clare and St Francis Class
1. Ask me about different division statements that leave a remainder
2. Ask me about the different food groups and why they are necessary.
3. Ask me about what happened at Pentecost.
Year 4 St David and St Elizabeth Class
1. What fun facts have you learnt about chocolate?
2. What persuasive language techniques are often in adverts?
3. What can you use Excel for?
Year 5 St Kateri Class
1. Show me how to use column method for 1287 x 34
2. Write a sentence using a time adverb
3. What would your Greek God powers be?
Year 6 St Josephine Class
1. Tell me about something which was invented during the Victorian times which you use regularly in life. How do you think your life would be affected if it had never been invented?
2. Who is your favourite character in Oliver so far and why?
3. What was life like in a Victorian Workhouse? Who might have lived there?